The advantages and properties of Everpads Poly track pads
Highlights of EVERPADS Polyurethane Pads
1. Separate design provides easier installation.
2. We use high quality polyurethane lubricant aiming to extend lifespan.
3. Machine arm welding built-in plate reinforces the structure.
4. Ultra-high pressure mixing process increases product density and strength.
5. Chamfer edge design ensures the riding quality and turning smoothness.
6. Raw materials from world-leading suppliers plus EVERPADS’ ultimate manufacturing craft, produce the unbeatable polyurethane pads.
A. Slightly tougher than W brand PU trackpad but not too hard. Not easy to peel off into pieces when rubbing against hard objects while walking.
B. Our PU track pad has low friction coefficient to the road surface, easy steering, no damage to the support of the whole undercarriage system.
The comparison of our PU trackpad and other brand:
8 months after track pad attached to the machine
3 months after track pad attached to the machine
About 8 months after track pad attached to the machine
Used by American customers, the working hours of W210 machine is around 900-1200 hours.
EVERPADS bolt-on polyurethane track pads are thicker, more durable and longer-lasting than traditional polyurethane track pads.
- Chamfer edge patent design optimizes advanced quality and steering agility.
- Long Service Life: A high standard of raw material selection with EVERPADS manufacture capability enhances the hardness, tearing strength and abrasion resistance, and performs over 1600 hours of service life. Tested by SGS third party certificate
- Built-in plate patent design strengthens the structure.
- The die casting and high-pressure manufacturing process increase product density and strength.
- Bolt-on design provides a more straightforward installation.