The Production and Technology of EVERPADS Milling Drum for Cold Milling Machine
Why choose EVERPADS? We are the manufacturer and partner that provides a whole range of high-value products for cold planer machines. Our quality, consistency and accountability ensures you will complete your projects at the highest level.
Cold Planer Milling drum Manufacture Process
Road construction companies face more and more challenges today. Our unique, newly designed milling drum provides outstanding performance that adapts to any road conditions. A robotic welding arm assists in setting the best angle and the most precision alignment during the production process, aiming to bring optimal flatness when milling the road. We meet the diversity of our customer's demands and frequently exceed their expectations.
Step 1: Receive customer inquiry/Communicate specific needs: Upon receiving an inquiry, our experts will contact you to better understand your particular needs. Do you need a standard milling drum or a fine milling drum? Or perhaps you need a customized drum. We will find out and meet your needs, whatever they may be.
B. Multi-axis mechanical arm adapting synchronized welding system firmly attaches the teeth base on the drum ensuring
geometry and angle accuracy.
C. 6 times welding process consolidated all milling teeth base on the milling drum.
D. Secondary process: 24 hours of stress relief annealing prevents deformation, welding cracking, stress corrosion, and ensures welding strength.
Step 4: Test: In this final stage, quality control inspectors run dynamic balance adjustments to inspect every angle, depth, and geometry. If the milling drum has not met the requirement, inspectors will send it back to the machining center.
Step 5: Delivery: We deliver your drum on time, perfectly manufactured to meet your specific needs.
B. Everpads boasts better milling flatness than other brands and we have well-organized tool holders with a perfect land-contacting angle.
C. A well-aligned tool holder is the reason that Everpads has superior milling material collecting efficiency. The waste material collecting board is made of anti-wear material and a large surface design. This ensures that waste material is entirely removed from the milling chamber and keeps the milled road surface clean.
D. We offer one-stop customized services, providing an array of solutions. Our patented tool holder provides stable service, 15-3mm, and an alignment can be arranged by you. All milling machines are compatible.
E. We have a fine milling drum with a TH05 tool holder, forging craft, and is heat-treated; all of which increases tool holder durability. We choose the best welding material joining with the base to provide outstanding tensile properties. It also results in better endurance on impact during the milling process.
Make your Machine outstanding!
The milling drum from EVERPADS enhances the optimum use of a cold planer's potential. The intellectual technology processes can manufacture the precise quality of a milling drum's tool spacing up to 3mm. We offer a variety of milling drums in this category for cold planers.
We have different ranges that depend on the tool spacing and the maximum milling depth of the machines
Key Features and Benefits
- It can easily cut and break out particles(materials) from the compound.
- It possesses high welding strength, slow deformation, and stress corrosion.
- It has better milling flatness with accurate angle, depth, and geometry to meet specific machine needs.
- There is easy transportation of particles to the tract of the ejector.
- It can meet enormous demands on large volume operations.
EVERPADS have different milling drums for specific purposes. The products under this category are:
- Standard milling drum: mostly used for the removal of surfaces.
- Micro-fine milling drum: for increased surface grip for large profile demands, including roughening road surfaces. It is also easier for road markings removal.
- ECO Cutter: good for concrete milling work.
- Fine milling drum: accurate in corrective milling
- 0.5 M to 2 M Standard Milling Drum
- 2 M Fine Milling Drum
- Automatic spot-welding system: EVERPADS milling drum adopts the XYZ axis numerical positioning to have the most accurate tooth base position and angle- Preventing uneven wear out during operation. Ensuring the surface processing is straight.
- Multi-welding process: maximizing the welding strength between the milling drum and tooth base.
- Material selection and forging process: EVERPADS tooth holder and tooth base are high-quality wear-resistant alloy materials, and the forging method makes the hardness up to 52 HRC.
- Stress relief annealing prevents deformation, welding cracking, stress corrosion and ensures welding strength.
- Precision finishing process: after the whole secondary process, every EVEPPADS milling drum gives a precision finishing process to ensure the accuracy of every dimension.
- Dynamic balance adjustment: every EVERPADS milling drum will inspect balance adjustment to prevent any negative causes while the milling drum is rotating.