Everpads is introducing the most innovative and cost-effective milling drum to date. The first-string milling drum for road milling machine also comes with Everpads new quick-change tool holder assemblies.
- 0.5 M to 2 M Standard Milling Drum
- 2 M Fine Milling Drum
- Automatic spot-welding system: EVERPADS's milling drum adopts the XYZ axis numerical positioning to have the most accurate tooth base position and angle- Preventing uneven wear out during operation. Ensuring the surface processing is straight.
- Multi-welding process: maximizing the welding strength between the milling drum and tooth base.
- Material selection and forging process: EVERPADS's tooth holder and tooth base are high-quality wear-resistant alloy materials, and the forging method makes the hardness up to 52 HRC.
- Stress relief annealing prevents deformation, welding cracking, stress corrosion and ensures welding strength.
- Precision finishing process: after the whole secondary process, every EVEPPADS's milling drum gives a precision finishing process to ensure the accuracy of every dimension.
- Dynamic balance adjustment: every EVERPADS's milling drum will inspect balance adjustment to prevent any negative causes while the milling drum is rotating.
- Cold Milling Machine
- Maximize the skid working live (up to 1000 hrs), increased to 6mm for front end, to increase wear resistance when contacted to uneven road surface.
- Optimize the operational reliability, using high-carbon wear-resistant aluminum alloy perfect for highly demanding milling tasks.
The scraper on the rear panel of the milling machine seals the drum chamber so that scraper can take up the reclaimed asphalt pavement cleanly. In addition, it smoothies the milled surface by shearing off the higher ridges. Carbide-tipped scrapers are used for this purpose. Hard alloyed scraper blades on the right and left ensure that these scrapers can also be fitted at the edges.
- Optimizing milling performance with EVERPADS's scraper blades. Well-distribution the position of the carbide-tipped to ensure scrapers can precisely contact with the road surface.
- Maximize carbide-tipped scraper service life. The metal uses high-elastic manganese steel and imported tungsten steel. It has high abrasion resistance and can withstand substantial impacts.
- Maximize the product live. TH12 tooth holder is made of high-quality steel and process by multiple heat treatments.
- Greater service life by increasing the large wear path.
- Enhance the wear resistance by unique chauffeuring design, with an anti-breaking buffer dovetail groove covering the tool holder. TH12 tooth holder can absorb an enormous load from multiple impacts.
- Cold milling machine
- EVERPADS's carbide tip is made by the highest standard of tungsten steel from Germany, maximizing the resistance of the tip.
- The solid steel body geometry is high wear resistance, plus EVERPADS patented wave-shape design, ensuring the best rotating performance and better protection to the tool holder during the milling process. The forging carbide steel and specially designed layout also promise a longer lifespan of milling teeth.
- EVEPPADS's waved-shape wear plate patent design is made of high-quality steel. Great hardness, low-wear, good elastic, high-temperature resistance, and high shock absorption protect the tooth holder and increase the longevity of the cutting teeth
- EVERPADS's spring plate is made of high-elastic steel. It can maintain a long-lasting constant tension. Optimizing the rotation performance in the tool holder. Tightly hold the milling teeth that won't fall off from the tool holder.