No matter your machine's load capacity, the Polyurethane Pad from EVERPADS is up to the task, even if it is above 80,000 pounds.
The tensile strength of the poly pad products from EVERPADS is extremely high. There is a large selection of pads for multiple applications to choose from, that work in, not only cold milling machines, but in other industry-related machines as well.
The Polyurethane Track Pad has some unique performance factors that make it ideal for incredibly strong and structural backing in any construction machine.
Features and key benefits of Polyurethane Track Pad include:
- Long-lasting and thicker pads compared to other conventional polyurethane pad products.
- A cutting-edge technology that features a Chamfer edge patent design that optimizes advanced quality and steering agility.
- The cost-efficient pricing, which favors construction companies.
- It's simple installation and removal, thanks to the bolt-on design it features.
- Poly pad products have a service life operation of over 1600 hours due to the high percentage of tear and abrasion resistance.
- The high-quality standards assure safer and more reliable productivity. The polyurethane pad products from EVERPADS are tested by SGS third party certifications.
To create good texture and high utilization against the surface, our hardness ranges from 90-95 HRC.
No matter the condition of the environment, be assured of a continuous driving force.