Why EVERPADS rubber track pads for asphalt pavers?
Our E15 rubber track pads for asphalt pavers—renowned worldwide—manage high-temperature and viscous particles in asphalt paving construction, making them especially optimal for heavier machinery and the harshest environments.
Based on EVERPADS' proprietary Formula E technology, our track pads' increased load capacity molecular structure provides higher stability to perform more smooth paving operations.
5 Ways EVERPADS Leads the Industry in Rubber Track Pads for Asphalt Pavers
EVERPADS, the worldwide rubber pads leader, first designed bolt-on track pads to help our customers save on substantial maintenance costs. Plus, we offer the most extensive range of specs for rubber track pads to fit every customer's needs.
For asphalt pavers, rubber track pads require a more sophisticated rubber compound to provide your paver with extended service life.
Our E15 formula sets EVERPADS apart—offering superior materials, design, and functionality to address North America's most common construction activities, including road surface work. Here are advantages:
1. You want to increase the service life span of your asphalt pavers.
Our rubber track pads provide up to 2,000 working hours to your machinery’s service life because of our formula compound.
2. Prefer consistent asphalt applications, preventing premature issues such as cracking, depressions, and more.
EVERPADS E15 formula resists sticky asphalt particles and heat surfaces, allowing for smooth asphalt layers.
3. You demand advanced functionality to guard against unnecessary wear and tear, especially with complex projects.
EVERPADS optimizes its track pad chamfer edge with a meticulous design, advancing the quality and steering agility to overcome rugged road surfaces.
4. You seek more cost efficiencies with your asphalt pavers.
We first invented bolt-on track pads specifically for operators to streamline installation and gain cost savings.
5. You require a perfect fit alternative to bolt-on pads incompatible with your asphalt pavers.
When your pavers aren’t compatible with bolt-on track pads, chain-on rubber track pads are an optimal alternative with added protection and less downtime.