IC01 rubber buffer series from this listing is optimized for vibratory hammers by featuring key rubber technology and special rubber compound that increase the efficiency of vibratory hammers during operation and significantly reduce service downtime. Our commitment is to remove all obstacles to create the purest operating experience to help operators get the job done efficiently.
- Features a Formula E solution that controls the rubber temperature at 63 ℃ or 145 ℉. It has an increased service life compared to other brands due to the years of development and advanced rubber technology.
- Advance special rubber compound: Whether your operation entails a high vibrating frequency to compress the road surface or need ease to ensure smooth operation, EVERPADS rubber buffers are up to the task.
- Well Heated Steel Plate: The manufacturing process ensures proper heating, electroplating, and anti-corrosion treatment.
- Hard-to-Break Mounting Hole: it features a reinforced steel material that makes the mounting hole hard to deform or break.
- Strong Adhesive: After strong sandblasting and three gluing treatments, the steel plates are guaranteed not to peel off from the rubber.